New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atrial fibrillation is a common problem in ICU patients, but it is a problem with many potential causes, and not always a well defined treatment.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Atrial Fibrillation - latest guidelines
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms & Treatments
- NorthShore University HealthSystem Cardiac Electrophysiologists Wes Fisher, M.D., Jose Nazari, M.D. and Alex Ro, M.D. discuss atrial fibrillation.
Anticoagulation strategies for Atrial Fibrillation [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!