New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Repair of Midline Abdominal Hernia
This video will demonstrate the procedure
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Tutorial on Inguinal Hernia
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- HERNIA Nowadays this terminology “Hernia” is very much common in occurrence in our society. What is Hernia? In simple words it can be defined as the abnormal p…
Direct and indirect inguinal hernia
- This video illustrates the difference between a direct and an indirect inguinal hernia.
Girl of 13 has the capacity to decide to have an abortion, High Court rules
- A High Court judge has declared that a 13 year old girl has the capacity to decide for herself to have an abortion and that an NHS trust may perform the procedure on the basis of her consent.
Hartmann's Procedure Explained
- Eponymously named operations give you little clue as to what they are or what they're for. One of the most commonly performed eponymous procedures is Hartman...