New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Topics This afternoon, I’d like to talk about obstetrical hemorrhage. Free Links: OBGYN-10 OBGYN-101 Gray Haired Note Brookside Associates Medical Education Division
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rectal And Perianal Bleeding
- Rectal And Perianal Bleeding Ben Savage
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Fixing Birth Control Pill Problems
- Topics This afternoon, I’d like to talk about how birth control pills work, so you can understand how to resolve problems when they’re not working correctly. Free Links: OBGYN-10 ...
- Topics This afternoon, I’d like to talk about an important complication of delivery, called shoulder dystocia. Shoulder Dystocia… View Text Here Delivery of the Posterior Arm Video...
GI bleeding & Intestinal Obstruction
- Slides from my groups' presentation. Any mistakes, I'd appreciate it if you can alert me. :)
Post Partum Haemorrhage - A Summary of Management
- A powerpoint presentation made for 4th year medical students summarising the management of PPH
VL tecnique in suspect intracranial bleeding
- In memory of Dr John Hinds