New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This podcast tutorial on cystic fibrosis gives an overview of the disease including presentation and diagnosis.
Help by adding tags...
Cystic Fibrosis with Dr. O'Hagan
- Dr. O'Hagan is an Assistant Professor with joint appointments with Pediatrics and Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. O'Hagan has specific interest in ...
Bacteria Mind Map
Unraveling cystic fibrosis puzzle, taking it personally matters
- In the genetic disorder cystic fibrosis (CF), the most severe symptoms are recurring episodes of lung inflammation and bacterial infection (known as 'exacerbations') that happen from one to...
Dramatic rise expected in adults living with cystic fibrosis
- The number of people living with cystic fibrosis into adulthood is expected to increase dramatically by 2025, prompting calls for the development of adult cystic fibrosis services to meet the...
New cystic fibrosis research takes aim at deadly pathogen
- A new method of testing the most common cause of life-threatening infection in people with cystic fibrosis could improve efforts to study and combat the illness.
Cystic fibrosis drug offers hope to patients - BBC News
- A "groundbreaking" cystic fibrosis therapy could profoundly improve quality of life, say doctors.
Using positive expiratory pressure physiotherapy to clear the airways of people with cystic fibrosis | Cochrane
- We reviewed the evidence on the effect of positive expiratory pressure (PEP) physiotherapy to clear the airways of people with cystic fibrosis.