New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Steroids, Aspergillus and antifungals.
The usefulness and problems associated with steroid treatment of aspergillus infections, in combination with antifungal drugs.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The logical choice of antibiotic for the urgent treatment of septic arthritis before sensitivities are available.
- Presentation that accompanies the poster on the treatment of septic arthritis.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Aspergillus and CGD by Brahm Segal
- Dr Segal makes the case for prevention of aspergillosis in CGD, including prophylactic use of antifungals and avoidance of exposure to mould.
Candida albicans and Aspergillus species
An Overview of Fungal Infections (Fungal Infections - Lesson 2)
- A summary of the various types of fungal infections, including those from candida, aspergillus, cryptococcus, histoplasma, blastomyces, cocci, and dermatophy...
Potential treatment for lupus with more natural compounds that have fewer side effects
- New findings by a biomedical engineer and his team at the University of Houston (UH) raise hope for a new class of drugs to treat lupus that may not include the long list of adverse risks and...
Why are placebos getting more effective?
- Over the years the placebos used in drug trials have been getting more effective, especially in the US. Why?