New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Part 3 - Other optics of note
Other optics of note<br / - Magnification and telescopes<br / - Low vision<br / - Mirrors<br / - Prisms<br />
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a condition where-by one piece of bowel will ‘telescope’ inside another piece, resulting in obstruction, and sometimes ischaemia. Usually it is a piece of proximal bowel passing inside a mo...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Abbott iDesign Advanced WaveScan Features Space Telescope Technology (VIDEO) |
- Abbott is unveiling a new LASIK system, just approved by the FDA, that produces high resolution scans of the human eye with levels of detail previously una
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!