New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BCU Think Tank 1 | 07 - Adjuvant Chemotherapy
www.BreastCancerUpdate.com/ThinkTank – Proceedings from a Clinical Investigator “Think Tank”
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BCUTT2 2007 | Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- BreastCancerUpdate.com/ThinkTank – Proceedings from a Clinical Investigator “Think Tank.” Adjuvant Chemotherapy. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Apoptosis and the response to chemotherapy
- Apoptosis and response to chemotherapy
Open access to large cancer datasets is critical to clinical advances
- A major challenge facing cancer researchers is the identification and treatment of drug resistant cancers.
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) - NHS Choices
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a treatment used to relieve symptoms of the menopause. It replaces female hormones that are at a lower level as you approach the menopause.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases