New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Buzdar
For postmenopausal women with ER-positive, metastatic disease, tamoxifen, an aromatase inhibitor or fulvestrant are essentially equivalent choices.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Dixon
- Neoadjuvant therapy with an aromatase inhibitor provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for postmenopausal women with HER2-negative, strongly ER-positive and PR-positive disease.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Mackey
- Outside a protocol setting, a combination of endocrine therapy and trastuzumab provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for women with ER-positive, HER2-positive metastatic disease.
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 3
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 3: 75yo woman initially treated with R-CHOP for Stage IV diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and then with R-EPOCH for recurrent disease. Interviews conducted by Ne...
POCB1 | Management of Breast Cancer
- Patterns of Care in Medical Oncology – Management of Breast Cancer in the Adjuvant and Metastatic Settings: Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy, Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Systemic Therapy for Metastatic Disease
VPB2 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 5: A woman diagnosed nine years ago at the age of 42 with a 9-cm, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-positive IDC who has received multiple lines of therapy for met...
VPB2 2009 | Case 8
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 8: A 74-year-old woman with a cutaneous chest wall recurrence of metastatic ER-negative, PR-negative, HER2-positive inflammatory BC. Interviews conducted by Nei...