New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Mackey
Outside a protocol setting, a combination of endocrine therapy and trastuzumab provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for women with ER-positive, HER2-positive metastatic disease.
Help by adding tags...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Dixon
- Neoadjuvant therapy with an aromatase inhibitor provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for postmenopausal women with HER2-negative, strongly ER-positive and PR-positive disease.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Tripathy
- Outside a protocol setting, the combination of lapatinib and capecitabine provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for women with ER-negative, PR-negative, HER2-positive, node-positive dise...
BCU 6 | 06 - MBCC Tumor Panel
- Miami Breast Cancer Conference Tumor Panel Discussion on Systemic Therapy of Metastatic Disease
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 3
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 3: 75yo woman initially treated with R-CHOP for Stage IV diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and then with R-EPOCH for recurrent disease. Interviews conducted by Ne...
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 5: 53yo woman with symptomatic, high-risk mantle-cell lymphoma treated with R-hyper-CVAD. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Pract...
VPB2 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 5: A woman diagnosed nine years ago at the age of 42 with a 9-cm, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-positive IDC who has received multiple lines of therapy for met...