New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BCU Think Tank 2 | 06 - Section 1
Incorporation of Bevacizumab into the Treatment of Breast Cancer
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MTPB4 2007 | Case 10 presented by John M McKeown, MD
- MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of John M McKeown, MD; 59-year-old presented with a locally advanced, 10-cm, ER-neg, PR-neg, HER2-pos inflammatory breast tumor presented to Drs Wolff...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
MTPB4 2007 | Case 12 presented by Paul J Arena, MD, FACP
- MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Paul J Arena, MD, FACP; 77-year-old treated for breast cancer 25 years ago; ER-pos, weakly PR-pos, HER2-neg, node-neg right breast tumor presented ...
MTPB3 2007 | Case 11 presented by Patricia A De Fusco, MD
- www.MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Patricia A De Fusco, MD; 65-year-old diagnosed 5y prior with a 1.7-cm, ER-pos, HER2-neg, invasive breast tumor w/associated LVI and 2 of 15 pos...
Be wise with complementary medicines: interactions and side effects can happen
- With new information from Melbourne's Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre revealing that some complementary medicines can interact with cancer treatment, NPS MedicineWise reminds all Australians...
The effects of cancer treatment on reproductive functions. Guidance on management
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...