New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BCUS ASBS 2008 | Roundtable discussion
Breast Cancer Update for Surgeons – Proceedings and Interviews from a CME Symposium at the 9th Annual Meeting of The American Society of Breast Surgeons
Help by adding tags...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Burstein
- Most patients with ER-positive, HER2-negative, node-negative breast cancer should be presented with the option of participating in the TAILORx trial and of having the Oncotype DX assay performed ou...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
BCU 3 | 06 - Tumor Panel
- Miami Breast Cancer Conference Tumor Panel Discussion on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy
BCUS Special Edition 2009 | Panel Discussion
- ResearchToPractice.com/BreastSurgeons09 – The Role of the Surgeon in the Interdisciplinary Management of Early Breast Cancer: Discussion of 24 cases submitted from the practices of American Society...
MTPB4 2007 | Case 04 Patterns of Care Discussion
- MeetTheProfessors.com – Patterns of Care Case Discussion; postmenopausal woman with progressive Stage IV, ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer presented to Drs Winer and Carey
MTPB4 2007 | Case 05 presented by Brenda L Towell, MD
- MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Brenda L Towell, MD; 55-year-old who presented at 46 with a 1.7-cm, ER-pos, PR-pos breast tumor and 22 neg lymph nodes presented to Drs Winer and C...