New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
MTPB4 2007 | Case 04 Patterns of Care Discussion
MeetTheProfessors.com – Patterns of Care Case Discussion; postmenopausal woman with progressive Stage IV, ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer presented to Drs Winer and Carey
Help by adding tags...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Burstein
- Most patients with ER-positive, HER2-negative, node-negative breast cancer should be presented with the option of participating in the TAILORx trial and of having the Oncotype DX assay performed ou...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
BCU 3 | 06 - Tumor Panel
- Miami Breast Cancer Conference Tumor Panel Discussion on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy
BCUS ASBS 2008 | Roundtable discussion
- Breast Cancer Update for Surgeons – Proceedings and Interviews from a CME Symposium at the 9th Annual Meeting of The American Society of Breast Surgeons
MTPB4 2007 | Case 05 presented by Brenda L Towell, MD
- MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Brenda L Towell, MD; 55-year-old who presented at 46 with a 1.7-cm, ER-pos, PR-pos breast tumor and 22 neg lymph nodes presented to Drs Winer and C...
MTPB3 2007 | Case 05 presented by Lowell L Hart, MD
- www.MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Lowell L Hart, MD; 59-year-old woman in excellent health diagnosed with a 3.1-cm, highly proliferative, triple-negative, node-negative breast t...