New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
POCMM1 2010 | Interview with Sagar Lonial, MD part 2
ResearchToPractice.com/POCMM110 – Patterns of Care – Management of Multiple Myeloma. Interview (part 2) with Sagar Lonial, MD conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials