New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
POCB1 | Management of Breast Cancer
Patterns of Care in Medical Oncology – Management of Breast Cancer in the Adjuvant and Metastatic Settings: Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy, Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Systemic Therapy for Metastatic Disease
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Potential for prediction of progression for early form of breast cancer
- Scientists in Manchester have identified a way to potentially predict which patients with an early form of breast cancer will experience disease progression.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
New real-world clinical practice study highlights the value of the Oncotype DX® breast cancer test
- Genomic Health has announced the presentation of 11 studies with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test at the 14th St. Gallen Breast Cancer Conference in Vienna, Austria.
Micromets 'No Biggie' in Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Dr Lidia Schapira reports on an analysis that indicates axillary micrometastases and low-volume disease should not be used to guide systemic treatment in early breast cancer.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.