New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPB2_2010 | Case02
ResearchToPractice.com/VPB210 – A 38-yo woman presents with a primary ER-negative, HER2-positive BC and hepatic and bone metastases. Interview conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
SABCS 2008 | Case06
- ResearchToPractice.com/SABCS_2008 – Second Opinion: Proceedings and Interviews from a 2-Part CME Satellite Symposia Held at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Case: 47-year-old po...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
VPB2_2010 | Case01
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB210 – A 65-yo woman presents with a 2.1-cm, poorly differentiated, strongly ER+, PR-, HER2- BC with micrometastasis in the sentinel node and an Oncotype DX Recurrence Scor...
VPB2_2010 | Case06
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB210 – A 65-yo woman has bone and hepatic metastases after 4 years of treatment with adjuvant letrozole for a 1.2-cm, ER+, HER2-, node- IDC. Interview conducted by Neil Lov...
VPB1_2010 | Case03
- <p>ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 77yo woman presents with a 10-cm, Grad <br />III, weakly ER/PR+, HER2-equivocal, node+ IDC and questionable liver and bone mets. Interview conducted by Neil L...
VPB2 2009 | Case 2
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 2: A 59-year-old woman with bone metastases two years after the diagnosis of a Grade II, node-positive, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-positive IDC. Interviews ...
VPB2 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 5: A woman diagnosed nine years ago at the age of 42 with a 9-cm, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-positive IDC who has received multiple lines of therapy for met...