New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPL1 2009 | Case 1
ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 1: A 45-year-old woman with a poorly differentiated papillary carcinoma of the lung with brain and adrenal metastases. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SABCS 2008 | Case04
- ResearchToPractice.com/SABCS_2008 – Second Opinion: Proceedings and Interviews from a 2-Part CME Satellite Symposia Held at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Case: 65-year-old wo...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
VPB1_2010 | Case04
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 50yo premenopausal woman has locally advanced ER+, HER2- IDC and widespread mets to the bone, lung and brain. Interview conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Res...
VPC1 2009 | Case 4
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPC109 - Case 4: A 61-year-old woman with a 1.5-cm, K-ras mutation-positive, biopsy-proven metastasis to the lung 3.5 years after resection and chemoradiation therapy for rec...
VPC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPC109 - Case 5: A 47-year-old woman with extrahepatic and hepatic metastases and lung nodules seven years after treatment for T3N0, K-ras wild-type colon cancer. Interviews ...
VPL1 2009 | Case 4
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 4: A 54-year-old man with a highly symptomatic, Stage IIIB squamous cell carcinoma of the lung. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To P...
VPL1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 5: A 66-year-old woman with a Stage IIIB adenocarcinoma of the lung treated with carboplatin/docetaxel/bevacizumab followed by maintenance pemetrexed/bevacizuma...