New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPL1 2009 | Case 4
ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 4: A 54-year-old man with a highly symptomatic, Stage IIIB squamous cell carcinoma of the lung. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BCU Journal Club 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/BCU/JournalClub – 48yo treated w/FEC doce for 3-cm, Grade II, trip-neg, node-pos IDC; developed biopsy-confirmed lung/liver mets +1yr. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
BCU Journal Club 2009 | Case 7 bonus audio
- ResearchToPractice.com/BCU/JournalClub – 32yo, 2 cancerous lymph nodes, susp lung/liver lesions 6y after adj chemo/trast & tam for 1.5-cm, ER+/PR+/HER2+ br tumor w/1 pos node. Moderated by Neil Lov...
VPC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPC109 - Case 5: A 47-year-old woman with extrahepatic and hepatic metastases and lung nodules seven years after treatment for T3N0, K-ras wild-type colon cancer. Interviews ...
VPL1 2009 | Case 1
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 1: A 45-year-old woman with a poorly differentiated papillary carcinoma of the lung with brain and adrenal metastases. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Pr...
VPL1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 5: A 66-year-old woman with a Stage IIIB adenocarcinoma of the lung treated with carboplatin/docetaxel/bevacizumab followed by maintenance pemetrexed/bevacizuma...
VPL1 2009 | Case 6
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 6: A 68-year-old man with a Stage IIIB squamous cell carcinoma and significant pleural effusion. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To ...