New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPL1 2009 | Case 6
ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 6: A 68-year-old man with a Stage IIIB squamous cell carcinoma and significant pleural effusion. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BCU Journal Club 2009 | Case 7 bonus audio
- ResearchToPractice.com/BCU/JournalClub – 32yo, 2 cancerous lymph nodes, susp lung/liver lesions 6y after adj chemo/trast & tam for 1.5-cm, ER+/PR+/HER2+ br tumor w/1 pos node. Moderated by Neil Lov...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
VPB2_2010 | Case03
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB210 –A 62-yo woman has an ER+, HER2- lobular carcinoma encompassing the left breast and a right pleural effusion and peritoneal stranding on CT scan. Interview conducted b...
VPC1 2009 | Case 3
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPC109 - Case 3: A 57-year-old woman with T3N1 sigmoid colon cancer who received adjuvant FOLFOX. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
VPC1 2009 | Case 8
- <p>ResearchToPractice.com/VPC109 - Case 8: A 53-year-old man with T3N1 rectal cancer eight to 10 centimeters from the anal verge received neoadjuvant capecitabine and radiation therapy followed b ...
VPL1 2009 | Case 4
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 4: A 54-year-old man with a highly symptomatic, Stage IIIB squamous cell carcinoma of the lung. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To P...
VPL1 2009 | Case 7
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 7: A 62-year-old woman who received adjuvant cisplatin/docetaxel after resection of a Stage IIIA adenocarcinoma of the lung. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, ...