New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPL1 2009 | Case 10
ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 10: A 53-year-old woman, a nonsmoker, who received erlotinib/bevacizumab for metastatic adenocarcinoma of the lung. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SABCS 2008 | Case05
- ResearchToPractice.com/SABCS_2008 – Second Opinion: Proceedings and Interviews from a 2-Part CME Satellite Symposia Held at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Case: 62-year-old wo...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
VPB2 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 5: A woman diagnosed nine years ago at the age of 42 with a 9-cm, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-positive IDC who has received multiple lines of therapy for met...
VPC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPC109 - Case 5: A 47-year-old woman with extrahepatic and hepatic metastases and lung nodules seven years after treatment for T3N0, K-ras wild-type colon cancer. Interviews ...
VPC1 2009 | Case 9
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPC109 - Case 9: A 57-year-old woman with poorly differentiated T3N0 adenocarcinoma of the sigmoid colon with minimal lymphovascular invasion received adjuvant FOLFOX. Interv...
VPL1 2009 | Case 1
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 1: A 45-year-old woman with a poorly differentiated papillary carcinoma of the lung with brain and adrenal metastases. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Pr...
VPL1 2009 | Case 4
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 4: A 54-year-old man with a highly symptomatic, Stage IIIB squamous cell carcinoma of the lung. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To P...