New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPB1 2009 | Case 04
ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 50-yo presented 4y ago w/2-cm, strongly ER+/PR+/HER2- IDC and extensive bone mets. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
VPB1_2010 | Case03
- <p>ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 77yo woman presents with a 10-cm, Grad <br />III, weakly ER/PR+, HER2-equivocal, node+ IDC and questionable liver and bone mets. Interview conducted by Neil L...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
VPB1_2010 | Case04
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 50yo premenopausal woman has locally advanced ER+, HER2- IDC and widespread mets to the bone, lung and brain. Interview conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Res...
VPB1 2009 | Case 01
- ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 38yo presented w/9-cm, ER+/PR-/HER2+, inflammatory BC and palpable axillary lymph node. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
VPB1 2009 | Case 08
- ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 43yo w/0.8-cm, ER+/PR+/HER2- invasive lobular carcinoma and 7-mm focus in 1 lymph node. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
VPB1 2009 | Case 09
- ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 53yo w/7.5-cm, multi node+/ER+/PR-/HER2+ BC w/lymphatic invasion and residual disease after mastectomy. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
VPB1 2009 | Case 10
- ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 42yo w/2.7-cm, node-pos/triple-neg, Grade III IDC. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.