New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Asterixis ('liver flap')
Demonstration of asterixis in a man with hepatic encephalopathy. Full permission was sought from the patient.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Liver pathology 2
- Audio podcast outlining the pathological processes that occur in the liver including; infection, alcohol abuse, drugs toxicity, metabolic abnormalities, autoimmune processes and neoplasia.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYm9ITDBxRnRQQUU/edit?usp=sharing
- Liver Trauma Souradeep Dutta INDIA
Basic Liver Physiology
The Human Liver Video
- Because the liver does so many important things for your body, you can't live without one. This video clip offers an overview of what your liver does.
- Even though the liver is separate from the GI tract, it is critical for nutrient digestion, metabolism, storage, and detoxification. Learn how the liver help...
What are liver ultrasounds NOT good at detecting?
- Often when liver pathology is suggested, the imaging of choice seems to be ultrasound. What conditions would not be picked up on ultrasound that would be picked up on other imaging?