New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
MECHANISMS OF VIRAL PATHOGENICITY A CLINICALLY BIASED ACCOUNT OF COMMON PATHOGENIC VIRUSES THERAPY OF VIRAL INFECTIONS
on Tuesday 22nd March 2011
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted almost 7 years ago
Hiya! This is really useful, however whenever I try to download it, the link never goes through, could you please check this :) Thanks
Posted over 6 years ago
good work unfortunately cant download it
Medical Student - University of Dammam
Posted over 4 years ago
How do I save this as a pdf file? (Keep in mind that I am a premium member :/)
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Summary of infection , covering immunology, infectious diseases and treatments
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- A note to summaries fungal infections
Infectious Diseases EMQ
- Infectious Diseases Emq - Download as PDF File (.pdf).
Could passive exposure to bleach increase infection rates in kids?
- A new observational study suggests that passive exposure to bleach at home could be linked to higher rates of childhood infections such as flu and tonsillitis.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!