New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mr Raymond Buick
Posted about 8 years ago
A voiceover would improve this
Posted almost 8 years ago
Posted over 5 years ago
thanks. great linking between concepts. flows nicely
An Introduction to Pain [Nociceptors]
- Hand drawn tutorial on Nociceptors.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Pushing Back the Pain Barrier - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 25th Jun 2011 - Pushing Back the Pain Barrier
Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain
- Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain with a supracondylar fracture
SOCRATES a mnemonic for pain
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases