New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Summary of the special senses
on Friday 1st April 2011
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Nervous system summary
- Summary of the nervous system, incuding the evolution of nervous system, structure, peripheral nerves, motor end-plates
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
The Visual System
- A presentation on the visual system, explains the basic concepts of Anatomy, Physiology, Embryology, Pathology and a little information on examination. It's a great presentation for teaching purposes.
Examining Visual Fields for a Clinical Exam
- Guide to testing visual fields during a clinical exam by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
Pharyngeal Apparatus (Visual mnemonic)
- The Pharyngeal apparatus refers to the development and function of the clefts, arches and pouches which contribute to form the major components of the head and neck. Understanding the derivatives o...
Cerebral haematomas (Visual mnemonic)
- Knowing the anatomy of the meninges and how cerebral haematomas occur is vital in an acute setting, and this visual mnemonic hopes to conceptually explain the pathophysiology behind these potential...
Pre-Eclampsia and Hypertensive Disease in Pregnancy
- Based on presentation I gave as a medical student doing Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2009. More details pertaining to each slide are in the Notes sections.