New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This is a song listing all of the muscles in the upper and lower limbs that we developed to the tune of 'the element song' to help people with revision!
Help by adding tags...
The first podcast
- Songs to remember Microbiology stuff
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- A thank you to all of you who have subscribed or liked so far. But we want to do more! What would you like to see us do next? Let us know what you think is lacking in the world of medical YouTube a...
SGEM Season#1 Theme Music
- Regular listeners to the Skeptics’ Guide to Emergency Medicine know what an important part the theme music plays in the podcast.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!