New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A video made by Imperial College Yr5 Medical Students to illustrate the mechanisms of actions of various different antibiotic classes
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A video made by Imperial College Yr5 Medical Students to illustrate the mechanisms of actions of various different antibiotic classes
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Taught by the web: tomorrow's doctors are being educated online
- From Twitter groups, to online revision sites, medical students are going online to hone their skills
4th Year Show 2007 - Logbook Signing
- Our study on the plight of a failing medical student from the 4th Year Show 2007.
Saving lives is part of the job
- Two medical students detail their journey to becoming surgeons.
- The cardiovascular examination: narrated and illustrated. This video tutorial was made principally for use in conjunction with medical student apps: cardiolo...
- Website for Medical Students at UoL