New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This is a tutorial about the recognition, presentation, pathophysiology and management of stroke.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Newcastle
Posted almost 8 years ago
Vinh Kit Tao
Medical Student - Kings College London
Posted over 5 years ago
Excellent presentation - thank you!
21/01/14 Stroke and TIA
Bacteria Mind Map
Episode 11 - Ischemic Stroke 2013
- 2013 Ischemic Stroke Guidelines from AHA/ASA and ACEP
Stroke and TIA: Pearls and Pitfalls - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Endovascular management of ischaemic stroke
- The final episode in our seven-part stroke series takes a look at endovascular management of acute thromboembolic stroke.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...