New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Seb Heaven's Neurological Examination: The Upper Limbs
Sebastian explains how to perform a neurological examination of the upper limbs.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- In this video Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for the examination of the elbow joint. Morecontent can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
- This is a nice video for explaining the shoulder examination and referencing potential findings to common injuries or complaints. It follows the typical look, feel move, special test structure.
Jon Cobley's Neurological Examination: The Lower Limbs
- Jon Cobley explains how to perform a neurological examination of the lower limbs
Examination of the Elbows: Feeling the Funny Bones
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the elbow
Examination of the Knees: A Crucial Assessment
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the knees.
Lower Limb Neurological Examination - OSCE Guide
- The ability to carry out a thorough and slick neurological examination is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what's required in the OSCE and you can then ...
Neuro exam of the upper limb
- Neurological Examination of the Upper Limbs for OSCE Revision Constructive feed back is always appreciate