New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cardiac Ion channel physiology
Help by adding tags...
Tutorial on ion channels and action potential generation
on Tuesday 7th June 2011
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Anatomy of the thorax
- Surface anatomy cardio respiratory system IVC- approx 20cm runningdownon righthandside of vertebral column. Sternal angle Suprasternal/JugularNotch Apex of the…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Cardiology - Basic Arrhythmias
- A video tutorial on the main cardiac arrhythmias outlining the presentations and management.
Hypertension - Cardiac - Medications Part II
- Describes the mechanism of action of various medications used to treat hypertension and other cardiac complications.
Digestive System Anatomy
- Introduces the Digestive systems main organs and tissues. Also briefly describes the Physiology of the GIT.
Cardiac conduction system and its relationship with ECG
- The heart's conductions system controls the generation and propagation of electric signals or action potentials causing the hearts muscles to contract and the heart to pump blood.
ANATOMY; FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM by Professor Fink
- In this Video Lecture, Professor Fink describes the Anatomy of both the external genitalia and internal genitalia of the Female Reproductive System. Professo...
ANATOMY; MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM by Professor Fink
- In this Video Lecture, Professor Fink describes the Anatomy of both the external genitalia and internal genitalia of the Male Reproductive System. Professor ...