New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Histology within the GI Tract
A whistlestop SDL of histology and some pathology of the GI tract.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Sheffield
Posted over 7 years ago
Very useful! But there's a mistake with the Oesophageal lining: Should be Stratified Squamous non-keratinizing ep. (The slide says non-squamous!)
Functional histology of stomach and duodenum
- this presentation was made with an intent to bring home structure-function relationship
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Shotgun Histology Pancreas
- Shotgun Histology Pancreas
Shotgun Histology Small Intestine Ileum
- Shotgun Histology Small Intestine Ileum
Digestive System Anatomy
- Introduces the Digestive systems main organs and tissues. Also briefly describes the Physiology of the GIT.
Meet the Gastrointestinal Tract!
- Who are we, really, at our deepest, most inner core? What are the different structures of the GI tract? What are their functions? By Raja Narayan. More free ...
Control of the GI Tract
- Understand how the digestive tract has a mind of its own and uses neuronal as well as hormonal signals to breakdown food. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons ...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Amyloidosis tongue enlargement: Enlarged tongue protruding outside the mouth and showing scalloping of the lateral borders due to teeth…”
- “Amyloidosis tongue enlargement: Enlarged tongue protruding outside the mouth and showing scalloping of the lateral borders due to teeth indentations.”