New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Histology within the GI tract - from cheek to cheek
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Histology within the GI Tract
Help by adding tags...
A whistlestop SDL of histology and some pathology of the GI tract.
on Friday 8th July 2011
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Sheffield
Posted about 8 years ago
Very useful! But there's a mistake with the Oesophageal lining: Should be Stratified Squamous non-keratinizing ep. (The slide says non-squamous!)
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Functional histology of stomach and duodenum
- this presentation was made with an intent to bring home structure-function relationship
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Shotgun Histology Pancreas
- Shotgun Histology Pancreas
Shotgun Histology Small Intestine Ileum
- Shotgun Histology Small Intestine Ileum
Digestive System Anatomy
- Introduces the Digestive systems main organs and tissues. Also briefly describes the Physiology of the GIT.
Meet the Gastrointestinal Tract!
- Who are we, really, at our deepest, most inner core? What are the different structures of the GI tract? What are their functions? By Raja Narayan. More free ...
Control of the GI Tract
- Understand how the digestive tract has a mind of its own and uses neuronal as well as hormonal signals to breakdown food. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons ...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Amyloidosis tongue enlargement: Enlarged tongue protruding outside the mouth and showing scalloping of the lateral borders due to teeth…”
- “Amyloidosis tongue enlargement: Enlarged tongue protruding outside the mouth and showing scalloping of the lateral borders due to teeth indentations.”