New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A video tutorial outlining the principles of bradycardia. This tutorial outlines the presentation, pathological causes, ECG features and ALS protocol for treatment of bradycardia.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Written by Dr John L Gibbs, Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist, Yorkshire Heart Centre, Leeds General Infirmary. This presentation covers the many types of bradyarthymias, their ECG findings, inves...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Atrial fibrillation is a common problem in ICU patients, but it is a problem with many potential causes, and not always a well defined treatment.
Atrial Fibrillation tutorial
- This is a video tutorial on atrial fibrillation for medical students produced by Podmedics. This overview highlights the epidemiology, pathophysiology, aetiology, diagnosis and basic principles of ...
Aortic Stenosis - Vivacast
- This video tutorial is a vivacast on aortic stenosis. This vivacast discusses a patient who presents with a systolic murmur consistent with aortic stenosis. It covers the examination findings, diff...
- Compliments of our own Richard Ian Rossfrye, M.D. A Review of Bradycardia: diagnosis and management Highlights within this text: Mnemonics to remember
Selected Toxicologic Bradycardias - emdocs
- The tox patient with low HR. What could you be missing, and what can be done better?