New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pulmonary oedema - Part 2
This video tutorial covers the aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema.
Help by adding tags...
Pulmonary Oedema 2/2 - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutrial covers the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part which covers the physiology.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Pulmonary oedema - Part 1
- This tutorial covers the definition and pathophysiology of pulmonary oedema.
- This video podcast outlines primary, secondary and tension pneumothorax. It continues to outline the relevant management of each type of pneumothorax.
- This video podcast covers the definition, causes, clinical features and emergency treatment of pulmonary oedema.
ARDS - Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- ARDS – acute respiratory distress syndrome and ALI – acute lung injury, are essentially the same disease; ARDS is the more serious end of the spectrum, and for the purpose of this article, we will ...