New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hyperkalaemia - Part One (Physiology)
Video tutorial on hyperkalaemia. This is a first part tutorial and covers the physiology (including cellular handling and renal excretion) followed by pathophysiology.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Treatment of hyperkalemia in the ED
- One of the listeners requested an episode on the treatment of hyperkalemia in the ED.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Core Emergency Medicine
Hyperkalemia Explained Clearly
- Dr. Seheult illustrates key hyperkalemia causes, pathophysiology, EKG/ECG changes (including peaked T waves) and potential arrhythmias. This is video 1 of 2 ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…