New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
A detailed presentation about pulmonary embolism
on Friday 18th May 2012
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Pulmonary hypertension by Dr Usha Krishnan
- This Pediatric Cardiology eclass is conducted by Dr Usha Krishnan. The topic of the e-class is - Pulmonary hypertension. The e- classes are conducted on a ne...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Pulmonary fibrosis with mediastinal shift
- A case of pulmonary fibrosis leading to severe mediastinal shift on the right side in a male patient of 55 years, probably a long term sequelae of pulmonary tuberculosis.
Podcast 128 - Pulmonary Embolism Treatment Options and the PEAC Team with Oren Friedman
- We now have way too many treatment options for sub-massive and massive pulmonary embolism (PE) patients who aren't coding in front of you. How do you decid
Newman v Weingart: Pulmonary Embolism Showdown
- June 1, 2011 Discussion of clinical decision rules and their relevance to evaluation for suspected pulmonary embolism in the emergency department. High quality…
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Adverse Outcomes are Very Rare After Pulmonary Embolism
Pulmonary Embolism PART I (Overview)
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...