New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
A focused presentation about regional anesthesia
on Friday 18th May 2012
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Anaesthesia choice in Total Hip Replacement
- The choice of anaesthetic in primary total hip replacement surgery – which gives the best perioperative outcome?
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Random notes for Anaesthetics
- These are some random things to help you study. There are a couple of mnemonics that are useful.
Femoral Nerve Block – A Guide for Medial Students and Junior Doctors.
- I completed this article in collaboration with a senor registrar whilst studying as an undergraduate medical student in Dundee. This article outlines the proposed introduction of a technique th...
Anaesthesia UK : Anatomy relevant to epidural and subarachnoid blockade
- The typical thoracic vertebra has a heart-shaped body (Figure 1) bearing one or two facets for articulation with the head of a rib. Its vertebral foramen is smaller and more circular than those of ...
A Walk Through the Use of Anesthesia
- GRMC nurse anesthetist Alexzandra Anderson walks us through the process of placing a surgery patient under anesthesia.
Anaesthesia UK : Anaesthetic Mnemonics
- Anaesthesia UK FRCA: A site for anaesthetists in training. Contains summary pages that will help with revision for the primary FRCA examination in anaesthesia. Includes multiple choices as well as ...