New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
A detailed presentation about renal colic
on Friday 18th May 2012
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Ethical Perspectives on Dying
- An account of the talks given on 24th March 2011, by Professors Joe Collier and John Wyatt , during "Ethical Perspective on Dying": an event organised collaboratively by the Ethics Society and the ...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Opportunity for Health Care via Palliative Care - Research on Aging
- Palliative care relieves suffering and provides the best possible quality of life for people facing the stresses of serious illness. Join expert, Scott Irwin, MD, PhD, as he talks about the benefi...
SGEM#97: Hippy Hippy Shake – Ultrasound Vs. CT Scan for Diagnosing Renal Colic
- Guest Skeptic: Dr. Tony Seupaul and Dr. Spencer Wright. Tony is the Chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Arkansas.
Medical Expulsion Therapy with Tamsulosin in Ureteral Colic - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Medical Expulsion Therapy in Ureteral Colic: An Update - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Back in August 2014, we posted a review on medical expulsion therapy (MET) in patients with renal colic, but since then 2 new trials have been published, so we thought a brief review of each of the...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.