New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jon Cobley's Neurological Examination: The Lower Limbs
Jon Cobley explains how to perform a neurological examination of the lower limbs
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- In this video Miss Scammell demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the foot. More content can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- This is a nice video for explaining the shoulder examination and referencing potential findings to common injuries or complaints. It follows the typical look, feel move, special test structure.
Seb Heaven's Neurological Examination: The Upper Limbs
- Sebastian explains how to perform a neurological examination of the upper limbs.
Examination of the Knees: A Crucial Assessment
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the knees.
Basics of a Clinical Exam
- HIghlights the basics of a clinical exam: inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
Lower Limb Neurological Examination - OSCE Guide
- The ability to carry out a thorough and slick neurological examination is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what's required in the OSCE and you can then ...
Neuro exam of the lower limbs
- Neurological Examination of the Lower Limbs for OSCE Revision Constructive feed back is always appreciate