New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Catherine Power's Examination of the Breasts
Catherine Power explains how to perform an examination of the breasts.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Low Energy, High-Power Processing - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 6th Feb 2011 - Low Energy, High-Power Processing
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.