New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
The Kidney and its Major Hormones
Help by adding tags...
Conference style poster regarding Renal Endocrinology.
on Friday 13th July 2012
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Edinburgh
Posted over 6 years ago
I don't know if it's because I'm on a mac, or haven't clicked on something, but I'm struggling to read the writing and some of the titles are covering up the text. If this could be fixed, it looks like it would be a great resource!
anaesthetist - AlHelal hospital
Posted over 5 years ago
Please re design it its not clear we need these information
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Renal Physiology and Failure
- Overview of renal physiological processes and acute kidney injury.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Kidney: Nephron & molecular transport
- A simple but detailed view of the transport of various components in urine into and out of the renal tubule; from hyperfiltration at the glomerulus, to excretion in the urine.
- A slideshow covering some key aspects of nephrology.
Renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
- Document including some renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
- Renal Revision Renal Revision
Overview of Renal Physiology Schematic
- Great Schematic for the Renal Physio includes hormones action and their sites, the various electrolyte transporters and some associated deficiencies.
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing