New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Slideshow offering some SBAs in Haematology
on Tuesday 31st July 2012
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted over 5 years ago
THE HIGH WBCS I CASE 2 USUALLY DOES NOT NATCH WITH ITP
Posted almost 6 years ago
The high WBC count in case 2 does not fit. Should it perhaps read 8.3?
Posted about 3 years ago
number 2 is definitely wrong
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
Breast Cancer: The Patient Journey
- A poster detailing the journey of a breast cancer patient from diagnosis to treatment.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Haematological Malignancies Slideshow
- Get a brief overview of the haematological system - covering Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas and other paraproteinaemias.
- A document covering a selection of topics related to the thyroid
- Slideshow covering the some of the key conditions in gastroenterology.
- Haematology tutorial covering key topics in haematology
- A slideshow covering some key aspects of nephrology.
Renal SBAs (without answers)
- Document with Renal SBAs (without answers)
Renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
- Document including some renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)