New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
Document including some renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Community Manager - United Kingdom
Posted almost 4 years ago
So helpful! :)
Renal Physiology and Failure
- Overview of renal physiological processes and acute kidney injury.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Kidney: Nephron & molecular transport
- A simple but detailed view of the transport of various components in urine into and out of the renal tubule; from hyperfiltration at the glomerulus, to excretion in the urine.
The Kidney and its Major Hormones
- Conference style poster regarding Renal Endocrinology.
- A slideshow covering some key aspects of nephrology.
Renal SBAs (without answers)
- Document with Renal SBAs (without answers)
Overview of Renal Physiology Schematic
- Great Schematic for the Renal Physio includes hormones action and their sites, the various electrolyte transporters and some associated deficiencies.
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing