New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Guide to attaching ECG leads by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
on Thursday 15th November 2012
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dr Kannuvellil E Rajan
Posted over 7 years ago
Good effort. Keep it up! Students will find it very informative. Superimposing the chest-lead locations on the picture of a normal human thorax would make the presentation more realistic.
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Introduction to ECG
- An introduction to taking an ECG by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ECG Wellen's sign and Widow maker sign presentation
- Cohesive and straightforward presentation covering two less common but life threatening ECG changes: Wellen's sign and Widow maker sign. I hope you enjoy it!
ECG Class - Keeping ECGs Simple: The Cardiac Axis - For 4 yr olds
- Keeping ECGs Simple - Runs alongside Twitter's weekly #ECGclass with an aim to keep Primary Care ECG interpretation simple for all
Intro to EKG Interpretation - AV Block
- A review of the EKG diagnosis of atrioventricular block, including discussion of the 3 different degrees of block, including the 3 different types of 2nd deg...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!