New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Should video games be incorporated into medical education?
Help by adding tags...
on Thursday 29th November 2012
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Everything you need to know about Medical Education: Well Almost
- Everything you need toEverything you need to know about Medicalknow about Medical Education:Education: Well AlmostWell Almost Catherine HydeCatherine Hyde
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
UCL Medical Education Programme
Pathology images and text for medical education - WebPath
- WebPath contains pathology images, text, examinations, and tutorials for medical education
Medical Education System
- Can anybody recommend a good site or article about Medical Education Systems and its integration with Health Delivery System?
Free open access medical education can help rural clinicians deliver ‘quality care, out there’
- FOAMed for rural - "quality care, out there" w @broomedocs finally out! http://t.co/dps4wSxPxu Ping @ketaminh @ruralgreengp @australiandr— Tim Leeuwenburg (@KangarooBeach) August 17, 2015
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.