New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Mrs JC ,an obsese 73 year old lady comes to your GP clinic with her 3 daughters who complain their mother has been having ‘accidents’
on Wednesday 16th January 2013
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Aberdeen
Posted almost 7 years ago
oh and by pelvic examination in men i mean percussion of the bladder(in overflow incontinence)
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Dysphagia Ben Savage
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Communication skills in the medical interview
Teaching Project: Schizophrenia
- A presentation on Schizophrenia I did to my GP placement fellow students and our GP tutor. It involved a powerpoint presentation, discussion in pairs, whiteboard work, interactive work with the pre...
- Schizophrenia and the Delusional Disorders Under this classification are the ‘serious brain disorders’ that are neither organic brain disorders or severe mood disorders. Schizophrenia is a chronic ...
Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Clinical Officers and Midwives
- The author of this book has a vast experience of teaching Medical and Midwifery students both in Tanzania and abroad. He has also worked as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in public hos...
Core Clinical Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Third Edition
- You've read your textbook and your course notes. Now you need to apply your knowledge to real life clinical situations. The problem-solving approach of Core Clinical Cases guides you to think of th...