New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
An introduction to haematological malignancies
An Introduction to Haematological Malignancies
Help by adding tags...
A presentation covering the basics of the haematological malignancies; including the acute and chronic leukaemias, the myeloproliferative disorders, paraproteinaemias and myelofibrosis.
on Sunday 24th February 2013
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted over 3 years ago
how do u dowload the slide shows into a pdf format to study it
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted almost 3 years ago
Spoiler Alert. I just realised the highlighted answers have shifted I think below are the right answers, please correct me if I'm wrong SBA 1) I thought smear cells were seen in CLL, also the description fits CLL. SBA 2) ALL is much more common in
Medical Student - Exeter
Posted almost 3 years ago
Unfortunately the presentation format has altered upon uploading. The answers to the SBA questions are: 1) CLL 2) ALL 3) Myeloproliferation (the patient has polycythaemia) and 4) Multiple myeloma
Posted about 2 years ago
H do you get it to fit the screen
ASHRounds10 | Case-based discussion on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia with Michael J Mauro, MD and Susan M O’Brein, MD
- ResearchToPractice.com/ASHRounds10 – Case-based discussion on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia with Michael J Mauro, MD and Susan M O’Brein, MD moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Haematological Malignancies Slideshow
- Get a brief overview of the haematological system - covering Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas and other paraproteinaemias.
- Haematology tutorial covering key topics in haematology
- Slideshow offering some SBAs in Haematology
What is primary myelofibrosis?
- Learn what is primary myelofibrosis as well as how to identify its signs and symptoms, diagnose it, and treat it. By Raja Narayan. Visit us (http://www.khana...
What is chronic myelogenous leukemia?
- Learn what is chronic myelogenous leukemia as well as how to identify its signs and symptoms, diagnose it, and treat it. By Raja Narayan. Visit us (http://ww...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteria Mind Map