New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Complete Blood Count.
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Complete blood count
Help by adding tags...
This is a teaching resource that aids undrestanding the details of the CBC.
on Tuesday 5th March 2013
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Video podcasting can supplement clinical skills teaching
- In this powerpoint presentation the 'surgeryandmedicine.com' team outline why they think video podcasting is an attractive resource to aid the teaching of clinical skills.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Headaches at a Glance - Usman Ahmed
- Teaching resource designed for Peninsula Medical School Students, who sit an exam called the AMK. This exam is an MCQ based exam and covers a number of clinical scenarios. This booklet specifically...
3D Visualisation System Report
- An overview of the project to create a 3D stereoscopic anatomy teaching resource for aortic anatomy and the pathology of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- An original, engaging and interactive learning concept for haematopoiesis and haemostasis. This resource involves students and aids comprehension of two topics that are traditionally seen as cha...
Liver Function Tests
- This is a simplified teaching resource that aids us memorisation of details of LFTS.
Introduction to the mean cell volume (MCV) - Full Blood Count Masterclass Series
- his video introduces the principles of measuring the mean cell volume (MCV) of red blood cells (RBCs). This provides a foundation for understanding abnormalities in the MCV and interpreting the FBC.