New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pre-Eclampsia and Hypertensive Disease in Pregnancy
Based on presentation I gave as a medical student doing Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2009. More details pertaining to each slide are in the Notes sections.
Help by adding tags...
Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia
- Topics This afternoon, I’l be discussing the obstetrical problems of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia. Hypertensive Issues During Pregnancy… View Text Here Free Links: OBGYN-10 OBGYN...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Female Genital Mutilation for Healthcare Professionals
- This booklet is a learning resource provided at the National Educational Conference on female genital mutilation (FGM) organised in Exeter in February 2011 and is relevant to the learning of a wide...
- A detailed power point presentation about endometrial carcinoma. This presentation includes everything a medical student needs to know about endometrial carcinoma.
- Covers issues and emergencies before, during and after labour. This can be used as a starting point for your Obstetric placement or for revision.
Post Partum Haemorrhage - A Summary of Management
- A powerpoint presentation made for 4th year medical students summarising the management of PPH
Spontaneous Vertex Delivery - Normal Childbirth
- A powerpoint presentation made for 4th year medical students summarising normal delivery and childbirth