New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
A teaching slide show on Epilepsy pathophysiology and some pharmacology. Hope it's useful
on Tuesday 10th September 2013
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Epilepsy drug may preserve eyesight for people with MS
- A drug commonly taken to prevent seizures in epilepsy may surprisingly protect the eyesight of people with multiple sclerosis (MS), according to a study released April 16, 2015 that will be...
LITT May Trump Standard Surgical Approaches to Epilepsy
- Evidence is growing for the use of laser interstitial thermal therapy over other standard surgical approaches.
An Overlooked, Easy-to-Treat Cause of Epilepsy
- This cases illustrates a common, easily manageable cause of epilepsy that often goes undiagnosed.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.