New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO 'unfit for health emergencies' - BBC News
The Ebola crisis proves the World Health Organization (WHO) lacks the "capacity and culture" to deal with global health emergencies, says a damning independent report, commissioned by the WHO itself.
Help by adding tags...
Mers virus: World health chiefs mull emergency warning - BBC News
- The World Health Organization has been meeting to decide whether to declare a public health emergency after a sudden spike in cases of a deadly virus known as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or M...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Call to protect health workers in conflict zones - BBC News
- The World Health Organization is calling for "intensified action" to protect health workers treating people in crisis and conflict zones.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials