New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Failure to thrive
Tutorial on failure to thrive
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Bronchiolitis in paediatrics
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Croup and epiglottitis
- Tutorial on croup (laryngo tracheo bronchitis) and epiglottitis.
- This podcast tutorial on cystic fibrosis gives an overview of the disease including presentation and diagnosis.
Acute abdominal pain
- <p>This episode covers an approach to children with acute abdominal pain. The podcast covers an approach to history, an approach to physical examination, discusses investigations and lists indicati...
- This podcast episode helps medical students develop an approach to the evaluation of short stature in a child. This podcast was written by Dr. Seth Marks. Dr. Marks is pediatric endocrinologist at ...
The Febrile Child
- One of the most challenging patient presentations can be that of the febrile child. The younger the child, the potentially more difficult the diagnosis. In this podcast we give an approach to asses...